Meeting NASCAR specifications, the G-Force/Tex Racing rearend housing provides consistent wall thickness of “.219”. Our lightweight tubes are 24% lighter than the current two piece welded tube.
Add our lightweight brake brackets, lightweight billet trailing arm pads and re-designed rear cover for added strength and you have one slick piece.
• Engineered one (1) piece tube and spindle extruded from One-Piece 1035 Sae Steel
• Seal diameter tolerance held to approximately .0015.
• Bearing diameter tolerance held to +0.00 to -0.0003
• Higher yield strength than the original tube and spindle by 19,000 PSI.
• Bearing and seal diameter ground simultaneously after tube is cambered.
• 100,000 PSI minimum yield strength.
• Higher ultimate tensile strength than two piece tube and spindle
• 110,000 PSI minimum tensile strength
• All tube seals and spindle seals held in place by spiral locks.
• # 8 fittings or pipe threaded fittings welded to center section.
• All Housings are built in house on a precision jig to maintain centerline.
• All welding is done in house along with CNC machining.
• Housing is pressure checked at 15 LBS. for leaks.
• New special (G-Force South/Tex Racing) designed rear cover for added strength.
• Cambered and non-cambered tubes available.
• Fabricated center sections available (16 lbs)